The NWMUN-Seattle Opportunity Fair is a short event where admissions officers from various graduate schools, as well as hiring managers for organizations focused on international affairs that offer jobs and internships, will come and provide information to our delegates. The vast majority of NWMUN-Seattle's participants are planning to attend graduate schools or work in positions that have an international focus or component to their work, and as a result, it's a great opportunity for the exhibitors as well.
The Opportunity Fair will be in the Ballroom Foyer on the Lower Level on Saturday, November 19.
Pricing and Discounts
Our base prices are among the lowest around, allowing your organization to reach more participants for the lowest costs:
- $150 base rate for each Opportunity Fair
- $150 for a half-page ad (4.25" height by 5.5" width)
- $200 for a full-page ad (8.5" height by 5.5" width)
We offer numerous discounts on our pricing, and you can combine discounts to get the most value and exposure for your program (saving up to 35% in total!):
- We offer a 10% discount for registrations including an Opportunity Fair table on or before September 30.
- We offer a 10% discount when registering for both the Opportunity Fair and Program Advertisements at the same conference(s).
- We offer a 20% discount when registering simultaneously for both NWMUN-Seattle 2022 and NWMUN-Portland 2023.
How To Register
You can use our single Registration Form to register for the Opportunity Fairs, and Program Advertisements, for both conferences in the 2022-2023 academic year.
For alternate payment methods or for other questions, please contact the Assistant Secretary-General for Logistics at firstname.lastname@example.org